16 March 2011

Day 5/6

Day 5: Name at least one good thing you've heard, seen, or done lately. Seriously, this isn't a trick question. Anything that doesn't have a downside. Go.

Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover aka Troy Barnes from "Community"). Seriously, no downside.



Here's the counterweight to CG's occasional rap-inspired misogyny ... Sweden's Lykki Li



Day 6: When you blog, what's off limits? Why?

I try not to post anything about anyone who isn't going to read my blog and who, if upon reading said post, might get offended by what I wrote. It's not fair to them.

I also try not to post too many things about my personal life. One, because it's really, really boring. Two, because this is a forum for ideas, even insignificant ones; it's not an online diary. Gina basically says what I'm trying to say here. She's great.

1 comment:

Gina Marie said...

I think it was my way cooler than me cousin who introduced me to Lykke Li. She crazy but I love her.

Also I think you're great too. :)