04 December 2007

Why?

Why am I blogging? What made me decide to pour nonsense onto this page so no one will read it anyway? Well, I think I have too much coursing through my brain and I need a place to put it all. Like Dumbledore's pensive, this will be a place for me to put random thoughts and memories which I can access later (much easier than a pensive, I might add). The name of the blog is evidence for my lack of creativity and also my love for the band the Hold Steady (try out their song "How a Resurrection Really Feels," for evidence of their genius). A little bit about me, I'm an engineering student currently residing in upper Michigan. A bleak affair. But usually like it up here, and the people/education are top-notch, so I'm not complaining too much. I'm planning on going to law school right quick after I graduate next fall. Environmental law is where its at. Just sayin. Other things I like to do, Engineers Without Borders, run, listen to music, learn. So, that's me in a nutshell. Blog on crazy diamond.

No comments: