04 December 2007

Law Schools

Reach (<40% chance of admittance)
  • University of Michigan
  • UCLA / UC-Berkeley
  • Georgetown
  • UW - Seattle
Good-Fit (41%-75% chance)
  • UC - Davis
  • The George Washington University
  • University of Colorado - Boulder
  • Univesity of Minnesota - Twin Cities
  • Boston College
  • Fordham
Safety (75+% chance)
  • University of Oregon - Eugene
  • Lewis and Clark (Portland, OR)
  • Seattle University
  • Denver University
  • St. Thomas/Hamline/William Mitchell
So that's what I'm workin' with right now... I have no clue which one I will actually want to go to; the only criteria I have is that it has to be a big school in a cool city (I learned my lesson) and it has to have a good environmental law program. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them...
I took the LSAT this fall and did well enough to get into all but the t-14 schools, I think. My GPA is pretty good, considering the engineering degree and all, and my extracurriculars hopefully stand out too. That being said, I still don't know where I want to go ;o(

No comments: