15 February 2009

CU Boulder

I got a call today from a professor at the University of Colorado Law School. He wanted to know if I had any questions and told me a bit about Boulder, the collegial atmosphere, and the environmental law program. He said I had great letters of recommendation (thanks Linda, Kathy, and Kurt) and that he hoped I would attend. Hmm, that adds yet another dimension to the decision I'm supposed to be making in early April. It might depend on how much $$ they give me, if any. I hope they give me some - he mentioned that they only call a few of the admitted students, which I take as a good sign - as that would make the decision somewhat easier. I'm visiting Lewis and Clark in Portland in mid-March for their admitted students weekend. They gave me some money to cover some of the expenses, which will help out a lot. We'll have to see how the visit goes. Still waiting to hear from: UCLA, University of Virginia, University of Washington, University of Oregon, and University of Texas. I wish they'd hurry.

No comments: